About Ailola Latino
Ailola Latino was founded in 2004 in Santiago de Chile. As an online travel agency, we specialize in Spanish and Portuguese language trips to Latin America, Spain and Portugal because we love the languages. You can expect the best possible consultation from Ailola Latino, allowing you to prepare for your trip in the best possible way. Our aim is to become the world’s Number 1 Internet booking platform for Spanish and Portuguese language trips.
The Customer is King
Since our establishment, the customer has been at the center of everything we do. We are not looking to quickly sell you a language course. Our aim is to provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience, one you will never forget. That’s why our paramount concern is your 100% satisfaction – before, during and after your language trip. Everything we do, we do with this goal in mind. Even when something doesn’t go according to plan, you can count on us.
Lowest Prices Guaranteed
Price transparency is critical to us: By selling directly on the Internet, we can offer all of our language trips at unbeatable prices. In fact, we guarantee you the lowest price around for all our language courses. What does this mean in cash terms? Well, you pay no more than you would by booking directly or by doing business with another provider, and you get all of Ailola Latino’s exclusive extras into the bargain. You also benefit from special sale prices that language schools only make available to agencies from time to time.
Ailola Latino Quality Features
There are some 1,000 Spanish and Portuguese language schools in Latin America, Spain and Portugal. Finding the best is no easy task, since many of the comments and evaluations found on the Internet are bogus and not written by actual participants. This is why we have personally visited over 100 language schools and continually evaluate real feedback from our customers. The result: The language schools we deal with are probably the best language schools around. We work together with them to foster close, long-term working relationships that we can depend on.
We are highly selective when it comes to language schools. Here are some of the criteria that receive our special attention:
- Interactive instructional methods: Learning a foreign language naturally.
- Advanced teaching aids: Materials that have kept pace with the digital age.
- Recognized courses: Instituto Cervantes and similar stand for quality.
- Good value for money: Great service at a great price.
- Solid financing: No fly-by-nights; our partners have been in business for at least one year.
- Familial atmosphere: Teachers and employees should know their students.
- Broad range of activities: Leisure activities to improve the language and get to know other participants.
- Balanced mix of nationalities: Participants in the language course come from all over the world.
- Direct contact: There is a set local contact person.
- Central location: The schools are located either near downtown areas or tourist attractions.
- Unique setting: Brightly-lit rooms, colonial style architecture, colorful walls – these make up our world.
You become familiar with a unique language school at each of our course locations. It may be that not every school meets all the criteria, but they all have one thing in common: Knowledgeable and motivated teachers who put their hearts into teaching you.
Nothing is more important to us than your learning. If you are really serious about wanting to learn a new language or improve your existing knowledge, you should not make any compromises on quality.
Now is the time to find your Spanish or Portuguese language course at Ailola Latino and to secure for yourself all the Ailola Latino advantages that come with it.
¡Hasta pronto! – Até logo!
From the team at Ailola Latino