Staying active in Pichilemu is easy to do! While studying, enjoy many Pichilemu activities, both inside and outside the school, to get your heart pumping and your brain active for language learning.
Finding your ZenPichilemu Photo Gallery
The Spanish school offers you an opportunity to relax and enjoy your time near the sea with a variety of activities in Pichilemu. Students are welcome to enjoy:
- Vinyasa Yoga classes offered by our highly trained instructor, Valentina. Although she speaks English, her classes, offered three to six times a week, are conducted in Spanish. Great practice for mind, body, and new Spanish vocabulary!
- Surfs up while studying Spanish and staying active in Pichilemu. The school offers “beach breaks” to those who want to try their turn on the waves. From beginners to advanced, students create amazing memories and stories to share when taking part in this Pichilemu activity. Surf lessons can be booked in conjunction with a course. Language and water sport together in a fantastic tour of Pichilemu’s finest offerings of fun combined!
A Break from the SeaPichilemu Photo Gallery
Although you’re never far away from the calming sound of the breaking waves, our Spanish language school in Pichilemu offers a variety of excursions around Pichilemu. Get to know the rustic side of Chile, with a view of the countryside, a vineyard, or catching a glimpse of a genuine Chilean cowboy (Huaso) riding high on his horse. Choosing to take a Pichilemu excursion lets you see all that the country has to offer. Additional costs apply to excursions.
- A trip to Colchagua Valley, near Pichilemu, is the perfect spot to learn about Chile’s world famous wines. Choose from a tasting and lunch tour, enjoying wines from Mont Gras and Viña Montes. Pichilemu Photo Gallery
- A hike and wine tour might be a better choice if a more physical Pichilemu trip is your preference,. A hike ranging from 1.5 to 3.5 hours through the mountains of Alpalta Valley ends with a tasting at Viña Montes – a great way to spend a South American afternoon!
- A wide variety of activities in Pichilemu can be arranged during your stay including information on mountain biking and bike rentals, horseback riding on the beach or in the mountains, kitesurfing, and kayaking.