Activities in Bogotá
In order to make your stay an unforgettable and culturally enriching experience, our language school offers cultural activities in Bogotá. Activities take place in Bogotá or other places of interest, Bogotá Photo Gallery after class and on the weekends, including visits to natural parks, museums, concerts, beaches, sightseeing tours, hiking tours, and many more. These activities are ideal to practice your Spanish outside the classroom and getting to know the Colombian culture and society. Our Spanish language school in Bogotá organizes and accompanies the students during all activities. Expenses such as tickets, meals, entrance fees and transportation vary per activity and are not included in the course fees.
- Film-evenings with guided discussions
- Karaoke: always wanted to sing like Shakira or Juanes? Give it a
shot on our karaoke-evenings!
Bogotá Photo Gallery
- Tejo: A typically Colombian sport dating back to pre-Columbian times. It consists of throwing a metal disk sprinkled with gun powder (mechas), aiming at a target to explode the mechas. Drinks, food and good company always complement this game.
- Fútbol: popular around the world, and also in Colombia! We organize matches for men and women.
- A city tour in La Candelaria. Bogotá’s oldest neighborhood is illustrative for the colonial past of the country: many colorful colonial houses and historically relevant places can be found here.
- “La Chiva party bus”: a tradition in Colombian cities. A city tour
in Bogotá in a colorful party bus, discover the city while touring
- Bogotá by bike: Every Sunday, many roads in Bogotá are
closed to cars. Take a bike and explore the “ciclorutas” of the city!
- Termas: in Choachí, a village close to Bogotá, you will find thermal baths for a healthy and relaxing experience.
- Horseback riding in the mountains: Overlook beautiful Bogotá from the “cerros” in the Andes mountains!
- Rock climbing in Suesca: this small town in the North of Bogotá is the ideal place for outdoor activities such as trekking, climbing and rafting.
- Lagunas de Siecha: a national park only 1,5 hours away from Bogotá, with spectacular views and beautiful lakes.