Activities in Bocas del Toro
When studying Spanish in Bocas del Toro choose from a range of free activities hosted by the school, outdoors activities and excursions!
School ActivitiesBocas del Toro Photo Gallery
Our Spanish language school in Bocas del Toro hosts free weekly activities available to all students. These activities are ideal for meeting other students and practicing Spanish:
- Attend a weekly barbecue at the school and get to know fellow students during happy hour!
- Join dinner night which is organized by our school and try the Caribbean style cuisine of Bocas del Toro.
- Attend weekly movie night and watch a film during a quiet night in!
- Visit the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute and learn about the magnificent flora and fauna of the archipelago.
Activities in Bocas del ToroBocas del Toro Photo Gallery
Our school arranges a number of activities for an extra cost on land and at sea in Bocas del Toro.
- Take cooking classes and make traditional Panameño dishes for your friends and family at home!
- Enjoy a relaxing session of yoga to clear your mind before or after a Spanish lesson.
- Take a hike through the jungle and appear at a deserted beach where you can swim, sunbathe and explore caves.
- Go to the Butterfly Garden or the Botanical Gardens on a day trip and see beautiful native flora and fauna species, including sloths!
Excursions and TripsBocas del Toro Photo Gallery
Bocas del Toro is surrounded by tropical forest and beautiful indigenous islands. Escape for the weekend to various breathtaking destinations.
- Venture out to one of the 31 neighboring islands and explore what each has to offer.
- Travel to San Blas (Kuna Yala) for three nights and learn about the indigenous culture of surrounding islands in Panama.