Activities in Boquete
Apart from all the exciting outdoor excursions available while studying Spanish in Boquete, our school organizes a range of free and economic activities.
Free ActivitiesBoquete Photo Gallery
Take part in the free weekly activities arranged by our Spanish language school in Boquete and get to know other students:
- The barbecue at the school is the perfect way to make new friends and feel at home during your course.
- During dinner night, try the flavors of Panama and share your own culture with fellow students.
- Attend movie night and enjoy a quiet night and watch a different film once a week at the school!
School ActivitiesBoquete Photo Gallery
Take part in these activities organized by the school for an extra cost. Activities range in intensity and duration, but there is definitely something for everyone.
- Take cooking classes at the school and learn how to make traditional Panamanian dishes.
- Visit the Caldera Hot Springs on horseback or on foot and relax in the natural warm baths.
- Take a tour of the coffee plantations that dot the mountain range where Boquete is located.
Outdoor AdventuresBoquete Photo Gallery
Rivers, mountains and forests make Boquete the perfect place to have a once in a lifetime outdoor adventure. Choose from a variety of styles of outdoor activities and excursions in Boquete:
- Perfect place to kayak or white water raft due to many adventurous rivers running in between the highlands of Panama
- Zip line or take a canopy tour and experience the adrenaline rush and remarkable views above the La Amistad National Park.
- Visit Paradise Gardens Animal Rescue Center to observe rescued animals while enjoying the beautifully landscaped gardens.