Activities in Panama City
When studying Spanish in Panama City choose from a range of free activities hosted by the school, outdoors activities and excursions!
School ActivitiesPanama City Photo Gallery
Our Spanish language school in Panama City hosts free weekly activities available to all students. These activities are ideal for meeting other students and practicing Spanish:
- Join the weekly barbecue hosted at our school to have fun and get to know fellow students.
- Participate in dinner night organized by our school and try the international cuisine of Panama City.
- Sit in for Movie night once a week to enjoy a quiet night at the school and watch a film!
Activities in Panama CityPanama City Photo Gallery
Our school arranges a number of activities for an extra cost before and after your Spanish language lesson in Panama City.
- Take cooking classes and make traditional Panameño dishes for your friends and family at home!
- Enjoy a relaxing session of yoga to clear your mind before or after a Spanish lesson.
- Explore the nightlife on Calle Uruguay with fellow students and teachers.
- Visit the Panama Canal one of the most impressive engineering projects in the world.
- Wonder through the cobblestoned streets of Casco Viejo and see what Panama City was like before it became a busy cosmopolitan city.
Excursions and TripsPanama City Photo Gallery
Panama City is very well connected to the tropical forest highlands and beautiful indigenous islands that surround it. Escape for the weekend to various breathtaking destinations.
- Take a trip to the Eberra indigenous town &endash; journey upstream the Chagres River and try delicious traditional food.
- Travel to San Blas (Kuna Yala) for three nights and learn about the indigenous culture of surrounding islands in Panama.
- Jump on the train to Colón and get excellent views of the Panama Canal and the lush jungles along the way.