Activities in NerjaNerja Photo Gallery
When you're not basking in the sun on one of the many beautiful beaches of Nerja, there are plenty of ways to enjoy this dreamy region. Not too mention the ample opportunity to practice your new Spanish skills! Whether you choose to be active, a cultural detective, or an exploring Foodie (or all three!) there are plenty of activities in Nerja to keep you busy.
Teacher Knows Best
Let our Nerja Spanish school show you the best of the region through its many types of activities. The hard part will be deciding on how to fit it all in! Since our mission is to offer you top-notch Spanish courses in Nerja that also means exposing you to the best activities in Nerja, You can choose from:Nerja Photo Gallery
- Tapas tours – A three hour exploration of the best tapas bars in Nerja.
- Cooking classes – Learn how to make traditional Spanish cuisine like paella and sangria. Yum!
- School parties – Enjoy one of the themed parties thrown by the school, where you can eat, laugh, and dance into the night with other language learners.
- Spanish movies – Begin to get to know the long and rich history of Spanish language films at the school's cinema sessions.
- Sport sessions – Stay active with beach volleyball, kayaking, tennis, and horseback riding.
- City tours – For excursions choose a one-day trip to neighboring cities like Cordoba, Grenada, Seville, or Malaga.
- Marocco trip – Book a three-day trip to Morocco and get a taste of three different cities: Tangiers, Tetuán, and Chef-choauén!
If you're looking for the more unusual experiences while learning Spanish in Nerja there are two you cannot miss. Make time to enjoy:Nerja Photo Gallery
- Donkey Sanctuary – Yes, this is your opportunity to not only get up close and personal with these four-legged beasts of burden and to see how loved and cared for they are by the sanctuary. Home to mules, donkeys, and horses as well as other abandoned farm animals, they are all a part of a rescue operation that lends them long and healthy lives. Come visit, learn, and make sure to take the time to feed some carrots to a grateful donkey!
- Sunday Market – Want to see what the locals have to offer? Then the Sunday Market and boot sale is a certain stop while in Nerja. This massive shopping opportunity lines the towns streets with tents, vans, cars, and tables filled with a variety of wares. And what a perfect way to practice your Spanish skills while picking up some truly unique and special souvenirs!